Dear Friends in Christ:
After prayerful deliberation, study and research, the Church Council and task force including information by the CDC guidelines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/faith-based.html) make the following recommendations for public worship at Faith for the time being:
• Use hand sanitation stations when entering and exiting the building
• Please wear a mask (as per the Public Health order & CDC guidelines)
• Avoid shaking hands
• Social distancing should be practiced at all times
• Please leave immediately after worship so that necessary cleaning can take place between services
• If you are feeling sick or have a fever, then please worship online from home
• The elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are encouraged to follow CDC recommendations for personal health
As things change, these recommendations and protocols will change as well. For the short term, we lovingly and respectfully ask that all church members adhere to these guidelines for the sake of our community of faith.
God bless you as we move forward in faith, hope and love.
Yours in Christ,
Faith Lutheran Church Council